It’s so hard to believe that we’ve been closed now for 2 months! At 828 Escape Room we are committed to following the CDC guidelines and taking every possible step to ensure that our guests have a safe entertainment experience. As excited as we are to have guests again, we want to make sure we have a safe and controlled atmosphere. Below is our current policy:
- Reservations ONLY – No longer accepting walk-ins.
- All groups will be private. We strongly encourage you to only participate with those you are already in regular contact with.
- Each participant is required to do an online waiver, and we ask that you do this in advance of your arrival.
- Groups must enter the building together and no more than 15 minutes prior to your experience. We have each experience timed out so that while in our building you will likely not even see another group.
- We will clean and sanitize each space between groups. Our policy is “You touch it, We clean it.” This includes our lobby and high traffic areas in between groups.
- We are increasing the time between reservations to provide enough time to ensure that our cleaning can be very thorough.
- Hand Sanitizer will be in full supply and available for use before and after your escape experience.
- Our no-cancellation policy will be waived for illnesses, during this time. If you have exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19, please inform us at least 2 hours prior to your booking so we can reschedule you.
- Our staff will not work if they have any active symptoms of cough, sore throat or fever.
- We will be checking temperatures as you enter the building.
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests and the safety of our staff.
We Are Your Good Clean Family Fun Option
Social Distancing does not mean you have to avoid contact and time together with family. If any member of your group is not feeling well, social distancing is required. However…
- It is important to ease fears by still spending time with family in safe settings
- We are glad to provide your family with that safe setting and will ensure that the one hour you spend with us will be one hour you do not have to worry about COVID-19. We will take precautions for you to ensure that your time with us is safe and a great experience.
- We feel we are uniquely positioned to provide families with a safe activity and we are glad to be reopening on Friday, May 22 at 1:00 PM.
- We will continue to follow our State and Local Officials guidelines.
We want to thank each of you that have reached out and shown us support during these past 2 months. We are excited to be reopening and we can’t wait for you to see some of the changes we’ve made at 828 Escape!
If you’ve not been following us on our social media, you’ll be surprised to know that just before COVID-19 graced us with its presence we started another business 828 Custom Printing that is co-located inside of 828 Escape. Go check it out www.828customprinting.com Make sure you follow us @828customprinting we’ve got lots of exciting things happening and we can’t wait to share it with our escape room family!
Right now every household in our community is making their own decisions on which activities they feel safe doing and when. We hope that our policies will help you feel safe to come visit us again. Hopefully as things improve we will be able to relax these policies in the future. Please check back to this page for policy updates.
Please reach out to us directly if you have questions by calling us at 828.586.1828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support of our small business and every other small business during this difficult time.
Jason and Tiffany Henry
828 Escape Room Owners