828 Escape Room is committed to following the CDC guidelines and taking every possible step to ensure that our guests have a safe entertainment experience.
- All bookings are PRIVATE ONLY
- Reservations Required – No longer accepting walk-ins
- All rooms are sanitized and wiped down before and after each reset and our lobby and high traffic areas between groups.
- We are increasing the time between reservations to provide enough time to ensure that our cleaning can be very thorough.
- Anything you will/can touch in the room will be cleaned before you enter the room.
- Our staff will not work if they have any active symptoms of cough, sore throat or fever.
- We ask that you call us at least 2 hours prior to your booking if any member of your group has any symptoms or feels ill so that we can reschedule – no rescheduling fee – we have modified our cancellation policy in this time of crisis.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use before and after room runs.
We Are Your Good Clean Family Fun Option
Social Distancing does not mean you have to avoid contact and time together with family and your core group of friends. You just need to be selective. If any member of your group is not feeling well, social distancing is required. However….
- It is important to ease fears by still spending time with family and friends in safe settings
- We are glad to provide your family with that safe setting and will ensure that the one hour you spend with us will be one hour you do not have to worry about Covid-19. We will take precautions for you to ensure that your time with us is safe and a great experience.
- We feel we are uniquely positioned to provide families with a safe activity and will remain open unless directed otherwise by the CDC or State Officials.
Again, this is a very fluid situation and we understand our circumstances can change in an instance. But in the meantime, please know that we are committed to the health and safety of our guests and the safety of our staff.
Please reach out to us directly if you have questions by calling us at 828.586.1828 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support of our small business during this difficult time.
Jason and Tiffany